Saturday, Oct. 22 is closing day at Papa’s Pumpkin Patch, and we will be open from 12-7 pm. Papa is sold out of many produce varieties so the final day of the season is more about outdoor play than pumpkins.
If you visit Papa’s on Saturday, Oct. 22, here’s what you’ll find:
- We are sold out of all decorative corn, white pumpkins, most warty pumpkins and all medium- and large-sized pumpkins (14″ or more in diameter).
- Anyone who wears their family-friendly costume, will receive one free admission! (We ask $4/person for admission; toddlers two years and under are free.)
- At 12:30 pm, Papa will host a Parade Around the Pumpkin Patch for everyone in costume.
- All of our extra activities will be open from 12-6 pm. (The only exception is the pumpkin trebuchet and pumpkin cannon; they will take aim at their targets from 12-5 pm.) In addition, many activities will run until 6:30 pm.
- Concessions will be open from 12-7 pm.
- We still have a nice variety of sugar pumpkins (perfect for baking), several varieties of squash and a good number of decorative gourds.
Saturday, Oct. 22 is our last day for 2016. It’s been an amazing season at Papa’s Pumpkin Patch, and we have you to thank! We look forward to supporting nearly 60 charitable organizations whose mission is aligned with Papa’s: placing families and education first.