It’s getting repetitive, we know! We had to make the tough decision today whether to open, get things all muddy and messy or just simply try to let the snow melt off. Looking at this upcoming weeks forecast we decided to focus our time on getting Papa’s Pumpkin Patch back in working order for our last week. We’re ready for this projected 50 degree weather and we can’t wait to see all of you!! Thanks again for your patience – We greatly appreciate it!