It’s here: the final two days of the season for Papa’s Pumpkin Patch. Our last day is Saturday, Oct. 21. Here’s what you can expect:
- We are open to the general public from 12-7 pm Friday, Oct. 20 and Saturday, Oct. 21.
- We ask $5/person for admission. Toddlers two years and under are free.
- Papa is SOLD OUT of large orange and white pumpkins. There are some small pumpkins, squash and gourds still available.
- There are over two dozen free activities to enjoy at Papa’s.
- All of Papa’s extra activities will be open from 12-6 pm on Friday, Oct. 20 and Saturday, Oct. 21. The only exception is that we will not have horse-drawn hayrides on Friday, oct. 20. The pumpkin cannon and pumpkin trebuchet will be launching on Saturday, Oct. 21 only from 12-5 pm.
- Saturday, Oct. 21 is the second annual Costume Parade Around the Pumpkin Patch! The parade is at 1 pm. If you wear a family friendly costume, you will receive free admission on Saturday, Oct. 21.