This is the last week Papa’s Pumpkin Patch will be open for the 2017 season, and we are quickly selling out of many varieties. Here’s an update as of Monday, Oct. 16:
- We have only a handful left of the large white pumpkins – New Moons.
- There are less than 100 of our large orange pumpkins – Howdens.
- We have a good supply of orange Sugar (small- to medium-size) pumpkins.
- There are still some small white pumpkins left – Snow Balls.
- There is a good supply of Buttercup, Butternut, Spaghetti and Delicata squash. We are nearly sold out of Carnival, Turban, Acorn and Red Curry squash.
- We have some decorative gourds remaining.
- We also have a few bundles of decorative corn.
As a quick reminder, Papa’s last day is Saturday, Oct. 21. We are open daily from 12-7 pm. This Thursday, Oct. 19 is Dollar Day at Papa’s, which means admission is only $1/person! All of our extra activities will be open this Thursday and Friday from 12-6 pm (with the exception of horse-drawn hayrides). This includes, pony rides, zip lines, concessions, pedal carts, train rides, and corn cob sling shots. The horse-drawn hayrides, pumpkin cannon and pumpkin trebuchet will be open from 5-7 pm on Thursday, Oct. 19. All extra activities will be open on Saturday, our last day, from 12-6 pm.