Papa can’t believe it! There are only 9 days left in the 2017 season. Our last day will be Saturday, Oct. 21. Until then, Papa’s Pumpkin Patch will be open from 12-7 pm daily, weather permitting. Here’s what you can expect in the last days of an amazing pumpkin season:
- Thursday, Oct. 12 and Oct. 19 are both Dollar Day which means Papa will only ask $1/person admission on these two days.
- Thursday, Oct. 12 from 5-7 pm, Papa will have all of the extra activities open, including train rides, the obstacle course, pedal carts, zip lines, hay rides, pony rides, concessions and the corn cob sling shots. The extra activities require tickets (1 ticket = $1). Pony rides are 4 tickets and horse-drawn hayrides are 2 tickets. All other activities are 1 ticket/ride.
- Saturday, Oct. 14 and Sunday, Oct. 15, Papa’s Pumpkin Patch plans to be open from 12-7 pm and all extra activities (mentioned above) will be open from 12-6 pm.
- The pumpkin cannon and pumpkin trebuchet are free activities to watch and they will be open Thursdays from 5-7 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 12-5 pm.
- Thursday, Oct. 19 and Friday, Oct. 20 are Teachers Convention. All extra activities (with the exception of the horse-drawn hayrides) will be open both of these days from 12-6 pm.
- On our final day, Saturday, Oct. 21, Papa will host his second annual Costume Parade Around the Patch. This means you can wear your family friendly costume to Papa’s; receive a free admission for wearing your family friendly costume; and you’ll be able to join the costume parade around the pumpkin patch, starting at 1 pm.
There are only 9 days left in the pumpkin season, and Papa plans to fill them will all kinds of outdoor family fun!
We hope to see you soon,
Papa and the Family