The forecast is in our favor this weekend: Papa’s is open the first day of October from 12-7 pm, with cloudy skies and a high near 70. Because you ask them often, here’s a quick list of FAQs:
- Hours: 12-7 pm daily, weather permitting.
- Season: Today through Saturday, Oct. 21.
- Admission: we ask $5/person; toddlers two years and under are free.
- Pets: yes, we welcome pets on leashes.
- Pumpkin Prices: from $.50 – $15.
- Extra Activities: available Thursdays from 5-7 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 12-6 pm.
The patch is looking beautiful and the colors of the leaves are breath-taking. (Make sure you enjoy the trip down Sandy River Drive before all of the leaves fall.)
We look forward to welcoming you at Papa’s!